UNITED FORCE. 2022
The plate symbolizes the unity of all Ukrainians in the confrontation with the enemy for the sake of a single goal – the fight for a sovereign, integral and independent Ukraine, on behalf of the common victory.
The armor plate contains signatures of the heads of Ukrainian law enforcement agencies, under whose leadership Ukraine resists the armed aggression of the enemy:
1. President of Ukraine – Supreme Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelenskyy
2. Minister of Defence of Ukraine Oleksii Reznikov
3. Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, General Valerii Zaluzhnyi
4. Head of the Department of the State Guard of Ukraine Serhiy Rud
5. Minister for Veterans Affairs of Ukraine Yuliia Laputina
6. Minister of Internal Affairs of Ukraine Denys Monastyrsky
7. Commander of the National Guard of Ukraine Yuriy Lebid
8. Head of the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine Serhii Deineko
9. Head of the National Police of Ukraine Ihor Klymenko
10. Head of the Security Service of UkraineVasyl Malyuk
11. Head of the State Emergency Service of Ukraine Serhiy Kruk
12. Chief of the Main Directorate of Intelligence of the Ministry of Defence of Ukraine Kyrylo Budanov
13. Chief of the General Staff of the Ukrainian Armed Forces Serhiy Shaptala
14. Deputy Prime Minister – Minister for Reintegration of the Temporarily Occupied Territories of Ukraine Iryna Vereshchuk
15. Chairman of the State Property Fund of Ukraine Rustem Umerov
Oleksandr Kovalchuk (born in 1974) — Ukrainian public figure, politician, contributor, and people’s deputy of Ukraine of the 9th convocation.
Іnitiator and manager of the «ArtArmor» project.
Ideologist and сo-founder of the Charitable organization «Charity foundation «UKRAINE FOR HEROES», which operates under the auspices of the President of Ukraine, and has united more than 5 000 volunteers. Since February 26, 2022, the fund has provided humanitarian aid worth more than UAH 100 million.
Ph.D. student of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
In 1998-1999, completed the course of the MAST International Program at the University of Minnesota (Minneapolis, USA).
In 2002, graduated from Cuyahoga Community College (Cleveland, USA).
The authorized representative of the Congress of Eastern European Initiatives (CISE).
Member of the board of the Rivne investment attraction and investor service agency «InvestInRivne».
Member of the working group on investment and economic development of the Rivne region.